Irish Executives social media network was formed on LinkedIn in June 2008, a time when people and businesses first realised the pressures being exerted on the global economic climate. As that pressure has increased, so too has Irish Executive's membership and activity. Now connecting nearly 16,000 business people within Ireland and around the world, Irish Executives continues to respond to this pressure with a commitment to sharing ideas, insights, expertise, solutions and know-how which exists among the Irish Diaspora at home and abroad.
The executive leadership team consists of the following core members:
- John G. Keogh : founding president, member of core Governance team responsible for overall Strategy, online Operations and growth
- Sarah Kieran : network executive, member of core Governance team
- Pascal Derrien : network executive, member of core Governance team responsible for External Relationships & Marketing
- Maureen Grealish : network executive, member of core governance team responsible for Leadership Development and academic outreach
- Susan Harwood : network executive, program governance and project management